Sunday 21 August 2011

Launch Date Announcement!

Lots of people for some time have been asking for the all important launch date of Sweet Williams.

www.sweetwilliams.biz will be up and running on Friday 25th November 2011.



Yes, I know it is still a long way off but I have much to prepare for by then.  I have hundreds of sewing time to put in to finish making my products, photographs to be taken, website to be updated / finalised (which is a massive task on its own) and lots of other bits and bobs and boring paperwork to be done.

But, by taking the plunge to set a proper launch date then I have a goal and I can plan my time a bit better and I have told myself that if I haven't finished everything by then it will still have to go live.  Should give plenty of time to get in a few orders before Christmas.

AND EVEN MORE EXCITING - I shall be holding a freebie day on launch day to celebrate.  More details on this will come nearer the time.

Speaking of Christmas - look at this little chappy I made this morning...


I think he is a lonely little Santa so will be making him some friends this afternoon.

And who do you think this will be then?

 My next little work in progress.  Will post pics when he's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x