Friday 26 August 2011

Fabric, Cake and Buttons :-)

As expected Wednesday was a super busy day.  I won't bore you with all the details but the exciting bits was my trip to Ikea and Hobbycraft.  I bought soooooo many goodies.  Card toppers, lots of ribbon, fabric, glass jars, and other bits and bobs.




I had these lovely glass jars.

And look what I am now using them for:


BUTTONS!!!!  Yay!  Looks like pick n mix!  Still got some larger jars to fill yet.

Then Thursday it was my little boys 4th birthday.  He had a lovely day spent with his cousins and we had the most amazing birthday cake - birthday cake is the best!


I then received this beautiful fabric which I am going to turn into some bunting for someone.  I will be sure to post a pic when it is done.


I'm off to pack up an order and think about what fabrics I can use to make some tote bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x