Friday 12 August 2011

As expected...

...Today was not a day for craft / sewing.  Had a lovely day in the Capital.  Almost ended up not going due to tantrums of an almost 4 year old this morning who decided to throw every toy he owns over the floor and refused to get dressed but we got there in the end!


Ate way too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts - the Butterscotch Fudge is just AMAZING.  Spent way too much in the Disney Store - spoilt kids aye.







Since it was a kids trip which involved looking in every toy shop we could find, naughty sweet treats and to see the dinosaurs I did not get to see what looked like a new fabric section in John Lewis - most disappointed - may have to make a separate special trip.


I'm having an early night tonight - I've had a run of going to bed around 1am for the last couple of weeks and indeed it was half 3 last night so I need to play catch up now!


I am hoping that next time I post I will have actually done more sewing to blog about which is the whole point in this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x