Saturday 6 August 2011

Back on the machine

After a funny couple of days with tooth trouble - looks like I'll have to have one of my wisdom teeth out :-(  I have been back on it like sonic today and have completed another bunting order.


Whilst the website is not up and running yet, orders are starting to flow in already simply through word of mouth and social network sites which is just amazing and makes you realise how powerful these are in themselves as an advertising tool.  Long may it continue.


Here is today's completed project...





Rather please with the results I must say and I hope it makes for a very happy customer.


Next on the LONG list of to dos (which is endless of course) is to make a batch of mini washing up liquid bottle aprons (very cute) and some brooches I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x