Tuesday 23 August 2011

I've gone dotty!

Even though I said I may not be on here for a day or two I had to post tonight (this is addictive)!!

I love polka dots so I made this peg bag in readiness for the online shop (although I am very tempted to keep it for myself).  The hanger inside this one is a matching cute pink too :-)


And look how cute my matching dolly pegs are which I hand painted myself...


Is is possible to be in love with a set of dotty pegs???  Ok, so now I'm sounding strange!!

I have worked on another design this afternoon and am trying to create a little teddy bear hanging decoration. I'm still fiddling with bits of felt and ribbon but I will be sure to post a pic when done (if he turns out ok).

Finally - A BIG thank you goes to Pretty Petal Handmade who mentioned me on her blog today.  Please hop on over and have a look at her lovely blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for popping over to my blog and becoming a follower. I love your peg bag and matching pegs - I am also drawn to dotty things! Now following your blog too.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x