Tuesday 16 August 2011

At Last...

...some sewing news


I have FINALLY finished doing a batch of Christmas Decorations.  I am absolutely thrilled with them.  They will be added to the website in due course ready for the festive season.


So far there are snowmen, holly, robins, baubles with stars / hearts on, Christmas trees, Chrismas puddings.  I LOVE them.


I want to do some santas and rudolphs to go with them and then it will be back to the drawing board literally to start drawing up some more designs for other kinds of all year round decorations.  I have completely fallen in love with the robins - they are my fave and may just have to decorate the whole house with them.


Here is a sneak peek at the decorations




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x