Saturday 10 September 2011

Another Busy Few Days!

Yep, it's been mad again the last couple of days.  Don't think there will be much let up either until the New Year now and you know what - IT'S FAB!  I am working hard towards getting everything ready for the big launch (Friday 25th November) - still AGES away but I have soooooo much to do.



Some of my fave purchases above - red gingham ribbon and pink flower buttons.

And I also found some of these fab buttons...



I have been busy making orders this weekend.  So far...



How cute are these mini aprons for washing up bottles!!!!  I love them.

I now have an order for another 7 aprons so that should keep me busy tomorrow.


I had A LOT of fabric delivered a few days ago.  Some amazing stuff but I just had to show you this - MONKEYS!!  I absolutely love this one.  I have no idea what I am going to do with it yet but I couldn't resist it!

My hubby went to the capital to meet up with a friend today and look at the prezzie he brought back for me...


I was mega excited to say the least.  My toes are now snuggly warm.  Perfect as its freezing tonight!

I have almost finished a batch of Santa and Robin Christmas decorations so I hope to be back soon with pics of those and I'll be sure to post a pic of the next batch of aprons I do.

Have a good weekend all xx

1 comment:

  1. Love those little aprons - really cute! How lucky to get a Cath Kidston pressie too - what a lovely hubby! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x