Well how exciting to receive another blog award.
Thank you so much Twinkles, Tutus and Twirls I am thrilled xxx
Apparently this means "Dearest" in German and is awarded to those with less than 200 followers.
Rules of receiving the award:-
1. Thank the person awarding you and link back to them (which I have done) :-)
2. Pass the award on to 5 favourite blogs and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on my blog.
4. Hope the people I have sent the award to will pass it on and keep it going ;-)
So I have awarded the Liebster Blog to:-
1. Emma Bear Forever - Beautiful handmade items. Go take a look.
2. Wag Doll - I dream of making things like this talented lady :-)
3. The Fluff Pot - Because I am in love with her felted robins and reindeer. Super cute!
4. Sew Ray Me - So many inspirational makes :-)
5. Moonstruck Creations - Love this page. Her collection of all things pumpkin is fab :-)
What's in here altogether then???
All will be available to purchase from the website from Friday :-)
I made a card for a friend's birthday...
I have finished all of the pudding decorations but I haven't taken a pic yet.
I have spent the last two days just doing website work. Hours and hours of it. Well over half way now. I am so pleased with it, I feel very proud of it. Hopefully there will be no glitches come Friday. It's only a website but I am so nervous about the launch!
I love my birdies and I love the stand they are on too. The stand is a photo holder and was a purchase from my London trip on the weekend. Will have to get some more. Don't think I want to part with the birdies!