Tuesday 3 April 2012

Fat Free Easter Eggs TUTORIAL

Well hello!

It's rather busy here as always and we have RAIN!!!  How gutting is that after all this fabulous weather we were having.

I was recently asked if I would like to write a tutorial for My Fabric House.  I was thrilled and put together a tutorial for my Fat Free Easter Eggs!  If you haven't paid a visit to My Fabric House, go and have a look.  Some gorgeous fabrics and bit and bobs on there.  They also have a Facebook page.

But, here is the tutorial I provided which can also be found on their website HERE (seen bigger on the website) along with some other fab tutorials.  Please use the tutorial for personal use only or I won't be a happy bunny this Easter :-)



I have had a lot of orders to get through the last couple of days and am currently working on 15 metres of bunting.  That's a lot of bunting!!  I will make sure I take pics to show you.

I have also made some garden theme cushions which have been proving popular.





I will be closing the website down for a few days shortly to give it a bit of an update.  Lots of new things to be added and other things moved around so watch this space...

3 comments:

  1. Your cushions are gorgeous! I shall try to fit in making a couple of the eggs using your tutorial - thank you. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushions are lovely, really like the first one! Great tutorial too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think these pillows are great. I love the fabric and buttons!
    The tutorial is cute and funny!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x