Monday 30 April 2012

Button Auction


Have you ever paid a visit to my Facebook Page?

I currently have a button auction going on until Wednesday afternoon to UK residents.  If you are interested in taking a look, pop over and say hello, would love to see you over there :-)

Here are some of the lots :-)








Tomorrow is hubby's birthday so I have just finished wrapping his gifts.  He's been a bit spoilt this year with lots of goodies from Fortnum and Mason.  Have you ever been there or shopped at their online store?  It's gorgeous.

Off to do some sewing now (even though its late) but I have orders and other bits and pieces to get done which is fab.

Catch up with you soon xx

Ps.  I am currently planning a long post on payments, postage, how much to charge for products etc xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x