Wednesday 14 December 2011

Shabby Chic Hearts - New for 2012 :-)

I have been busy playing with bits of fabric and buttons since last night and have come up with this...



I uploaded it to my Facebook Page earlier so you may have already seen it there.  I will be making these with different wording and a few colours also.

There will be lots of this type of looking goodies for 2012 - very shabby chic looking things.

I am working on a wonderful cushion which I am hoping to have almost finished this evening.  Will show you pics when done.  I have lots planned for 2012.

AND I may have some super duper business news very soon - keep your eyes peeled!  Don't want to give much away at the minute in case it doesn't work out :-)

Wrap up warm everyone - it's a cold one x

Ps.


I will have a post coming soon with tips for craft fairs and events full of things which I have learnt over the last couple of weeks.  It may be of some help to others...


I also have another late one booked for Tuesday 20th December 2011 at Ynysfach Primary School, Resolven, Neath.  If you are local pop in around 3pm x

4 comments:

  1. I love shabby chic, that heart is gorgeous! Hope your business news works out - sounds exciting! Will look out for your craft fair tips post, I could defo use some tips - I just need some local fairs to pop up lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this heart, looking forwardto your craft fair tips post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Business news is always exciting, but as you say you dont want to say too much! Beautiful heart and lovely creative "home" word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I soooo adore these sweet sweet hearts...how cute would they be hanging in a row....joy joy joy. Hugs to you. How exciting for you with your new business...blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x