Friday 2 December 2011

And the Winner is...

Bethan Lee

Congratulations.  You are the winner of this lovely hamper!



I really hope you will like everything that's in here.  I am having fun wrapping everything up :-)

Thank you very much to everyone who entered - 98 entries in total!  Fantastic!

I am not stopping, once I have wrapped the hamper I have 4 Cath Kidston fabric heart decorations to finish for taking to tomorrow's Christmas Fayre.  Then, I am going to try and make a start on a large order I have received today.  I never imagined the business would take off at rocket speed.  It's fantastic :-)

Also, a friend has planted a new idea in my head and over the festive period I shall be planning some cool things for next year.

If you are local, please please pop into St. David's Church, Resolven, Neath tomorrow.  10am - 4pm.  Lots of things going on and I would love to see you.

Have a good weekend :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Bethan Lee, you lucky thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bethan, and thanks Sweet Williams for running such a fantastic giveaway x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x