Sunday 22 January 2012

Apologies and Just Because!!

Apologies comes first.  Sorry to all of my wonderful bloggy friends whom I haven't been keeping in touch with as much as I would like lately.  It's been so manic but I am in the middle of reading through all my fave blogs from the past two weeks!!  I'm starting to get into a routine now with being back at the day job so I am hoping I should be around here a bit more in the next few weeks.  

And just because...

A bunch of flowers


Or two...



And a bar of Galaxy (a large one of course)!!!




We all have to treat ourselves now and again don't we???

To go with the Valentines brooches I made I have also made a batch of these cute heart decorations.  What do you think?





I have a few more orders to sort this evening but then I am going to be having a play with some of these to see what I can come up with  :-)




Ps.  If I can reach 500 fans on Facebook then I shall be running another little competition.  Go check out my page if you don't already follow and spread the word as you could be the lucky winner  :-)  Details of prize will be announced soon xxx   LINK TO FB PAGE - CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. The hearts are lovely! And the flowers! And as for the chocolate....

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, chocolate! The flowers are so pretty and your hearts are just plain gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x