Sunday 10 August 2014

NEW: Autumn / Winter Sewing Programme 2014

Hello :-)



I have been taking a well deserved break in August, catching my breath, spending time with my family and using my free time to come up with some new ideas.

I am really excited to formally announce that I will be continuing my classes at Port Talbot Library due to popular demand and you will find the schedule below.

I am gutted that I had to cancel my last sewing workshop which was for the Scottie Dog keyring which I know so many of you wanted to come along to.  I am trying to reschedule this class in as an extra date so stay tuned and continue checking for updates here and on my Facebook page for details of this once confirmed.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to secure any dates for machine classes as yet.  I have them all planned out but there is a hiccup with the usual venue so I am sourcing alternatives.  Again, shall keep you posted.

So, here they are... the all important details...


6th September 2014 - Felt Bookmark

20th September 2014 - Felt / Fabric House

4th October 2014 - Cat Ornament

11th October 2014 - Acorn Coaster

1st November 2014 - Mug Cosy

15th November 2014 - Campervan Keyring

6th December 2014 - Penguin Decoration

20th December 2014 - Set of 3 mini Christmas decorations

10th January 2015 - Felt Flower Brooch

24th January 2015 - Felt Magnets

7th February 2015 - Heart Decoration

21st February 2015 - Felt Sheep


ALL of these classes are to be held at PORT TALBOT LIBRARY at 11am on each respective date.  The cost of each class is £5 per person.  Please message me on my facebook page or email sweet.williams@live.co.uk if you would like to come along.  All materials and tools are provided.

I will upload pictures of a sample for each of these classes soon.  They are all gorgeous makes and I'm sure you are going to love them.  I can't wait to see you and have lots of sewing fun!!

More exciting news coming soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated x